THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Adults can share their faith by participating in these Genesis ministries and missions.
- Serve in Worship. Genesis is a volunteer-driven community and we need you to make things work! It takes many people in different roles to make a worship service happen. You can serve during in-person worship in the following ways.
- Altar Guild. The Altar Guild prepares the Worship Room on Saturdays for Sunday worship services. Individuals serve on a rotational basis.
- Greeter. Greeters welcome people, share a kind word, open a door, and lend a helping hand as people enter the church.
- Welcome Host. The welcome hosts are in the gathering hall to greet and assist guests each Sunday.
- Usher. The church ushers welcome people, offer them a bulletin and help them get seated in our worship room. They help those with special needs and provide directions as needed.
- Communion Steward. Communion Stewards prepare the bread and juice prior to the service, and serve the communion elements during worship.
- Audio / Video Technician. The AV team control the audio and video portion of our worship services from the back of the worship room.
- Worship Coordinator. The Worship Coordinator’s responsibility is to make sure the worship room is prepared, and that all worship servants and items needed for the service are in place.
- Coffee Host. Join the Coffee Hosts in setting up, refilling and cleaning up our coffee fellowship time.
- Counter. The Counter’s responsibility is to help count and deposit the offering.
- Serve in the church office by helping with mailings, answering phones, etc.
- Serve in the Children’s or Youth Ministries as a mentor, class leader or help with confirmation classes.
- Facilitate an Adult Sunday School class, Fellowship or Life Group.
- Coordinate a churchwide or small group event.
- Participate in Genesis Music Ministries.
- Participate in Genesis Care Ministries
- Prayer Ministry
- Spiritual Gifts
- Congregational Care
- Stephen Ministry
- New Journey… for widowed persons
- Make A Dish Ministry
- Journeying through Grief
- Card Ministry
- Reach out to the community through Genesis Missions
-You can participate in choir, handbells, praise team, instrumental assemble, or approach Marla about doing a special one-time event LINKS HERE
-You could also help to lead music with the children’s group or with youth LINKS HERE
-You can participate in plays or musicals with singing or with prop work or stage decorating LINKS HERE