THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Families can share their faith by participating in these Genesis ministries, missions and programs:
- Children Ministry volunteers. Parents can serve in the Children’s Ministries and become the Christian mentors
otherchildren need. It also helps develop relationships with other families that share the same values and faith.
- Genesis Worship Art Kids (WAK). Children grades K-5 learn and share their Christian faith through a personal discovery journey using their talents in music, dance, and performing arts. Offered on Sunday afternoons.
- Worship Ministry. Families can serve together during worship as greeters and ushers. Children may serve as acolytes – lighting and distinguishing the altar candles.
- Life Group for young families. Connect and share common interests with other families, like sports, camping, fishing, dining, etc. We strongly suggest you connect with families that have children similar in age to your own children.
- Prayer Ministry. Families can participate in intentional prayers for specifics issues. They are encouraged to be part of prayer walks, prayer initiatives and meditations. It teaches children to rely in God for any concern or fear.
- Card Ministry. Families may ‘adopt’ single members of the congregation or retirement communities in order to help them feel connected and beloved by sending cards in the mail. It teaches children we are all connected in a big Godly family.
- Make-A-Meal Ministry. Families can cook together a meal for another family going through a rough period or sickness.
- Chatham Commons Bingo. Families can help run Bingo night on the third Tuesdays of the month in this assisted living facility.
- Project Agape Armenia. Families can save and donate money to support missionaries and children in this poor region of Armenia. (Partner of NC Methodist Conference)
- Dorcas Ministries Food Pantry. Families may help the less fortunate by becoming a sustainer donor of items for this food pantry that feed families in Wake county.