Adults Grow in Faith
Adults can grow in faith at Genesis by:
- Attending weekly Worship
- Sundays at 9:00 a.m. or 11:10 a.m.
- Participating in Adult Education classes
- Several Adult Education Classes are offered on Sunday mornings and during the week. Check this page for current offerings.
- Attend a Women’s or Men’s Bible study
- Genesis Christian Core Classes. These classes are offered twice a year for the whole congregation. They are intergenerational curriculums that study the fundamentals of the Christian beliefs.
- Disciple Bible Studies. Long-term Disciple Bible Study classes are an excellent way to learn more about the Bible and how to apply God’s Word to your daily lives. More information is available here.
- Doing daily devotional readings.
- The Genesis Library on the ground level of the church has a variety of devotionals available. Check books available at Genesis UMC on LibraryThing.com
- YouVersion Bible App offers daily devotions and devotional plans. Download the app to your mobile phone.
- Christian websites such as christianbook.com, lifeway.com and others have devotionals available.
- Joining in Christian Fellowship
- Primetimers (age 55+) adults gathering to grow in their Biblical knowledge and share fun fellowship together
- Life Groups
- Synced Marriage Life Group
- Second Sunday Singles
- Prime Time Walkers
- Book Group