Families can live their faith by participating in these Genesis missions and programs:
- Children Ministry volunteers. Parents can serve in the Children’s Ministries and become the Christian mentors our children need. It also helps develop relationships with other families that share the same values and faith.
- Worship Ministry. Families can serve together during worship as greeters and ushers. Children may serve as acolytes, lighting on and off the altar candles.
- “Rooted” Bible Study for young families. Share with other parents that are in the same journey. It helps parents to grow in faith and fellowship.
- Life Group for young families. Connect and share common interests with other families, like sports, camping, fishing, dining, etc. We strongly suggest you connect with families that have children similar in age to your own children.
- Fellowship Events. Seasonal potlucks. Intergenerational, seasonal events. Coffee/Fellowship hour at the church. Musical events. VBS/Summer Camps. Retreats.