Free Financial Peace University Preview (FPU) – This Sunday, January 6th at 2:00 pm, room 105, Genesis United Methodist Church, 850 High House Rd., Cary.
Another 9-week Financial Peace University (“FPU”) class starts January 20th, Come to the Preview to learn more about how the class works and the topics covered in this proven, biblically-focused class:
- how to reduce debt
- save an emergency fund
- Give more (it’s all HIS but he lets you keep 90%)
- ways to purchase items
- insurance types needed and shop for
- investments for retirement
- investments for college
- techniques to buy/sell a home
- Communicate better with each other
- In short, handle God’s money, Gods’ way!
Average positive turn-around in North America taking FPU is $8,000 in first 3 months (we’ve seen an average of $7,200 here at Genesis with 300 people, 17 classes to date)!
Class Link is here: https://fpu.com/1078067
Questions? We are here to serve, so please ask.
Nick and Sue Caronna, firstname.lastname@example.org