Another 9-week Financial Peace University (“FPU”) class starts January 20th, with a free Info Preview being held January 6th at 2:00 pm, room 105, Genesis United Methodist Church, 850 High House Rd., Cary. Come to the Preview to learn more about how the class works and the topics covered in this proven, biblically-focused class:
- how to reduce debt
- save an emergency fund
- Give more (it’s all HIS but he lets you keep 90%)
- ways to purchase items
- insurance types needed and shop for
- investments for retirement
- investments for college
- techniques to buy/sell a home
- Communicate better with each other
- In short, handle God’s money, Gods’ way!
Average positive turn-around in North America taking FPU is $8,000 in first 3 months (we’ve seen an average of $7,200 here at Genesis with 300 people, 17 classes to date)!
Class Link is here: https://fpu.com/1078067
Questions? We are here to serve, so please ask.
Nick and Sue Caronna, email@example.com