Another 9-week Financial Peace University (“FPU”) class starts January 12th, 2:00 – 3:45 pm, room 105, Genesis United Methodist Church, 850 High House Rd., Cary. (Sign-up link below)
Topics covered in this proven, biblically-focused class:
- how to reduce debt
- save an emergency fund
- ways to purchase items
- insurance types needed and shop for
- investments for retirement
- investments for college
- techniques to buy/sell a home
- Communicate better with each other
- Give more (it’s all HIS but he lets you keep 90%)
- In short, handle God’s money, Gods’ way!
Average positive turn-around in North America taking FPU is $8,000 in first 3 months (we’ve seen an average of $7,200 here at Genesis with 300 people, 18 classes to date!)
All are welcome. Childcare will be offered. FPU Graduates interested in repeating, please contact us first.
Questions? We are here to serve, so please ask.
Nick and Sue Caronna, firstname.lastname@example.org