Scroll to an area of interest:
- Subscribe to email communications
- Life Groups
- Adult Christian Education
- Ministries go to ministries page
- Missions go to missions page
- Dorcas Food Pantry
- Serve in Worship
To add an opportunity to this page, email email@example.com.
Group eMail Lists
Subscribe or unsubscribe from one of Genesis’ internal mailing lists. New requests will be sent to the list moderator(s) for approval.
- Genesis Family emails. Receive messages from the pastor or staff of Genesis.
- Various Genesis mailing lists
Weekly eMail Newsletter
Click here to subscribe to the Genesis Weekly eMail Newsletter.
Enjoy fellowship and insight with your Christian friends at Genesis. Grow in relationship with God and learn more about God and His Word. The Adult Christian Education page includes a description of current studies and life group opportunities.
Genesis Music Ministry is always seeking musicians!
- Praise Team Singers
- Adult Handbells
Contact our Music Director, Marla Ham to let her know your interest.Contact Marla Ham
Serve at the Dorcas Food Pantry on Saturdays on a rotating schedule.Contact Mission Leader
Genesis is a volunteer-driven community and we need you to make things work!
It takes many people in different roles to make a worship service happen. Serve during in-person worship services. Click on the item in the list below to share in the work of the church.
- Altar Guild. The Altar Guild prepares the Worship Room on Saturdays for Sunday worship services. Individuals serve on a rotational basis.
- Greeter. Greeters welcome people, share a kind word, open a door, and lend a helping hand as people enter the church.
- Welcome Host. The welcome hosts are in the gathering hall to greet and answer questions from guests each Sunday.
- Communion Steward. Communion Stewards serve the communion elements during worship.
- Audio / Video Technician. The AV team control the audio and video portion of our worship services from the back of the worship room.
- Worship Coordinator. The Worship Coordinator’s responsibility is to make sure the worship room is prepared, and that all worship servants and items needed for the service are in place.
- Coffee Host. Join the Coffee Hosts in setting up, refilling and cleaning up our coffee fellowship time.
- Counter. The Counter’s responsibility is to help count and deposit the offering.