HAT CUTTING MORNING plus SEWING DEMONSTRATIONS
Saturday February 22
10:30 a.m. to 12:30 pm
Genesis UMC, Room 212 upstairs
- NEW HOME SEWERS NEEDED A.S.A.P. to help provide even more hats this year for our friends at Duke Hospital experiencing hair loss due to cancer treatment.
- Come and see how EASY and QUICK our BEANIE and TURBAN style hats are to sew!
- CUT HAT PIECES are stored in room 212 cupboard. Sewers can take home as many as you are able to sew. Please include your name when returning completed hats to room 212 cupboard.
- No charge is ever made. These hats are GIFTS OF LOVE.
- Hats are also available in room 212 for Genesis members and friends.
In Christian Love,