Ms. Aubrey Barfield holds a Bachelor of Sciences degree in Child Development from Appalachian State University, and also possesses Infant/Toddler Montessori credentials. Aubrey has many years of experience working with children in nursery, camp and private day care settings. With four children of her own, she knows the importance of providing childcare for parents coming to Genesis wishing to “fill their cups” and participate in any and all church activities. Want to find out more about our Child and/or Nursery Care programs? You can click the ‘E-Mail Aubrey’ button to the upper right and reach out to her directly.
- Favorite Song: Amazing Grace and Lord of the Dance (yep, two!)
- Favorite Family Activity: Riding bikes on the Tobacco Trail
- What is your hobby/how do you unwind?: Reading / Sewing
- Accomplishment you are most proud of: Completing a Triathlon
- Favorite place to be: Camp Tekoa (Hendersonville, NC)