Pastor Craig Ham joined Genesis UMC in July 2008. Equipping and growing a church that makes disciples is his number one priority. Pastor Craig comes from a musical background. However, God had something different in mind and called him into ministry in 1995.
Over the past twenty-seven years Pastor Craig has served three churches and is excited for what God has instore for the future of Genesis. Pastor Craig believes and stands upon the Word of God for three things; his life, his family, and his ministry.
Craig has been married to his High School sweetheart of nearly forty years. He and his wife have one daughter.
Below you will find just a few bits of information about Pastor Craig.
- Favorite Book of the Bible: Ephesians
- Favorite Band: The Doobie Brothers (anything in the 70’s)
- Favorite Time of the Year: Summer
- Favorite Food: Black Eye Peas with onions
- Favorite Hobbies: Music and Golf