Liliana Mariano joined Genesis in 2014. She is a native from Caracas, Venezuela and holds a degree in Architecture and Urban Design from the Universidad Central de Venezuela. She moved to North Carolina in 2000 to raise her two children with her husband Gonzalo. She has been working in Children’s Ministry for the last 17 years – and loved it every minute. She thinks teaching children about the Bible and how to pray is the most rewarding way of making disciples.
- Favorite Scriptures: Psalm 36:5-10 and Psalm 27:13-14
- Favorite Hymn: “Lord, You Have Come to the Seashore” by C. Gabarain
- Favorite Christian Contemporary Song and Band: “Nobody” by Casting Crowns
- Favorite Food: Seafood
- Favorite Place: Any pool, anywhere
- Favorite Bands: U2, Casting Crowns, Pink Martiny