Help and hope as you navigate the Thanksgiving & Christmas season
Wondering how you will survive the weeks surrounding Thanksgiving and Christmas?
The GriefShare Surviving the Holidays seminar is especially for people who are grieving a loved one’s death. Topics covered include:
- How to deal with the many emotions you’ll face during the holidays
- What to do about traditions and other coming changes
- Helpful tips for surviving social events
- How to discover hope for your future
The following locations are hosting this seminar. Check https://www.griefshare.org/holidays for other times and locations.
- Thursday, November 08, 2018 6:30 PM First United Methodist Church, Cary, NC
- Sunday, November 25, 2018 2:00 PM Westwood Baptist Church, Cary, NC
At Westwood Baptist, the seminar will be followed by a time of sharing and memorial service. Please bring a photo of your loved one.